BBux Forum

What is Cashout Points?

Started by admin 2020-01-26 at 01:56
10 replies to this topic
Admin
Admin
Posts: 18
HELLO DEAR BBUX MEMBERS

In terms of clarity, I want to explain what is Cashout Points.
We are using Cashout Points to keep this site stable

You can earn money with lots of things and withdraw your money without the payment limit!

All you need to reach 1000 Cashout Points and request withdrawal. You can easily get Cashout Points by clicking Offerwall Ads and doing offers.

Each $0.0001 gain will give you 1 Cashout Point. If you click on a high-value ad, you can earn cashout points up to the ad value. For example, if you click $0.0025 value ad, you will earn 25 Cashout Points.

Note: Cashout Points can only be earned from Offerwall Ads.
1000 Cashout Points will reduce after each payment request.
Superclix
Standard
Posts: 2
Great new method
https://moonsbux.com/banner2.gif
ashclicks
Standard
Posts: 2


this is so bad. so that mean we can not withdraw. !!!
azobux also have the same cashout points system but they have many ways earn cashout points, like ptcwall, clixwall, offers4all and many more ways but you have only three ways which normally people don't do or can't do bcz some countries not supported.

so there is no way to withdraw many from here
« Last Edit: 2020-01-28 at 07:43 by ashclicks »
https://i.imgur.com/IeB25rN.gif
FarisFayyaz38
Standard
Moderator
Posts: 41
Received: $4.540000
Balance: $0.013525
Referrals: 162
Quote: ashclicks


this is so bad. so that mean we can not withdraw. !!!
azobux also have the same cashout points system but they have many ways earn cashout points, like ptcwall, clixwall, offers4all and many more ways but you have only three ways which normally people don't do or can't do bcz some countries not supported.

so there is no way to withdraw many from here


More offerwalls will be added soon.
Admin
Admin
Posts: 18
Quote: ashclicks


this is so bad. so that mean we can not withdraw. !!!
azobux also have the same cashout points system but they have many ways earn cashout points, like ptcwall, clixwall, offers4all and many more ways but you have only three ways which normally people don't do or can't do bcz some countries not supported.

so there is no way to withdraw many from here

much more ways coming very soon I try to add more offerwalls as soon as I can :)
aleko77
Standard
Posts: 2
Received: $0.000000
Balance: $0.003800
Referrals: 0
Hello
Apple PTC - Earn in USD Get Paid in Bitcoin!
http://www.appleptc.info/earned.php?u=4674

https://coastal-city.com/images/b/468-EN.gif
newptc2020
Standard
Posts: 1
hello admin place for the moment, short links to be able to add cashout points, you are losing activity since users cannot charge.
sanj018
Standard
Posts: 5
Monster
Standard
Posts: 1
Copy link for reference but I can't find the link
FarisFayyaz38
Standard
Moderator
Posts: 41
Received: $4.540000
Balance: $0.013525
Referrals: 162
Quote: newptc2020
hello admin place for the moment, short links to be able to add cashout points, you are losing activity since users cannot charge.


Thanks for your suggestion. We will look on it.

Copyright © 2020 BBux. All rights reserved.